Play your favorite PC games with the Dell 15.6" XPS 15 9570 Multi-Touch Notebook. Visuals are handled by the dedicated NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 graphics card with 4GB of GDDR5 VRAM.
The 15.6" display features a FHD resolution. The screen also features in-plane switching (IPS) technology for wider viewing angles. The screen also has multi-touch support. You can also output to an external display via the HDMI port.
The system is powered by an 8th Gen Coffee Lake 2.3 GHz Intel Core i7-8750H quad-core processor. It also has 8GB of DDR4 RAM, a 256GB solid-state drive, a SD media card reader, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, Thunderbolt 3, and USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A port. Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) is the installed operating system.
Dell XPS 15 9570
- 8th Gen Coffee Lake Intel Core Performance
- This Dell notebook house an 8th Gen Coffee Lake Intel Core i5-8300H processor. Its quad cores can reach a stock speed of 2.3 GHz and can be boosted up to 4.0 GHz.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10-Series Graphics
- NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 10-series graphics cards can deliver up to a 40% increase in performance over the previous generation. Not only are they powerful, they can deliver similar performance to their desktop counterparts with a slight performance difference. This changes mobile gaming, allowing you to max out your game's visuals settings so you can enjoy it at its best. Furthermore, 10-series graphics cards are VR ready so plug in your favorite headset for a new computing experience.
- Thunderbolt 3
- Thunderbolt 3 is a hardware interface that utilizes the reversible USB Type-C connector. Doubling the speed of its predecessor, Thunderbolt 3 features a maximum throughput of 40 Gb/s when used with compatible devices. The connector also transmits data via USB 3.1 at up to 10 Gb/s, and dual-bandwidth DisplayPort 1.2 allows you to connect up to two 4K displays simultaneously. Additionally, you can daisy chain up to six devices from a single Thunderbolt 3 port.
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8's Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft's digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it's not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Windows 10 Pro
- The Pro version of Windows 10 includes all of the features of Windows 10 Home plus many designed specifically for business users, including Hyper-V virtualization, BitLocker disk encryption, and remote desktop access. Devices will also be able to join domains and the Azure Active Directory, and they can even access a specialized version of the Windows Store featuring custom, company-specific applications.
- Power Adapter
|Processor Type||Intel Core i7|
|Hard Drive Capacity||No Hard Drive|
|Solid State Drive (SSD)||256 GB|
|Screen Size||15.6" FHD Display|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Graphics||4 GB Dedicated|
|Graphics Detail||NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro|
|Warranty||1 Year International Warranty|
|Availability||Call for Availability|
|Shipping||Same Day From Lahore|